Ridgid SeekTech SR20 and ST305 Training Courses
This training course covers the use of Ridgid SeekTech SR20 and ST305 location tools to meet HSG47 Health and Safety Guidelines and includes the following topics...
Reasons for using locators
- Explanation of the "safe system of work" ref: HSG47 "Avoiding Danger from Underground Services"
- Why Use Locators?
- Cable Strike
Theory Of Electromagnetic Location Including Benefits & Limitations
Practical Training using the SR20 & ST305 Tx
- Use of all Measurements
- Proximity Reading
- Tracing Line
- Guidance Arrows
- Signal Distortion
- Correct use of depth Measurement
- Positively identifying services
Review Questions & Feedback
- To Understand Health & Safety Responsibilities Including HSG47
- Correct Use Of Ridgid Equipment Including Different Locate Methods
- How To Spot Distortion & The Effects On An Accurate Locate
- Complete a Practical Demonstration Of Equipment